Narwhals Narwhals

Oh my God!

Seriously, this has to be my favourite video ever. I have literally watched this 20 times, and that's not including how many times I let it loop before I close the window - which seems almost impossible most of the time. People say that Eautopias are impossible, but if we let The Weebl run it, we'll wonder how we survived without him. Dude, you are my idol, keep up the amazing work

X-Men: House of M part 3 X-Men: House of M part 3

Hehe, The don't have any arms!

I liked the graphics, but the storyline wasnt that good!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

LMAO!!

Now that was some funny Shiznit, that's the best retarded animal babies yet. though it was kinda freaky with the dogs penis n all, but otherwise it was good!

The Visitor The Visitor

Woah

Dude, this is one of the most well done games here on Newgrounds! Kudos to you, sir. One beef though... it was bit short, it ony took me a few minutes to complete. Make it bit longer and no one will be able to stop you. Keep up the amazing work!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Hehe, it looks just like newgrounds!

Pretty good, but gets kinda boring after a while, there should be stuff you can unlock when u complete different tasks and stuff!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

GO GO DOMO-KUN!!

That is the best game i ave ever played on newgrounds, i tip my bonnet to you, make another game like this pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase?