Narwhals Narwhals

Oh my God!

Seriously, this has to be my favourite video ever. I have literally watched this 20 times, and that's not including how many times I let it loop before I close the window - which seems almost impossible most of the time. People say that Eautopias are impossible, but if we let The Weebl run it, we'll wonder how we survived without him. Dude, you are my idol, keep up the amazing work

X-Men: House of M part 3 X-Men: House of M part 3

Hehe, The don't have any arms!

I liked the graphics, but the storyline wasnt that good!

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

LMAO!!

Now that was some funny Shiznit, that's the best retarded animal babies yet. though it was kinda freaky with the dogs penis n all, but otherwise it was good!

Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2. Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2.

Hehe, Toilet Paper!

Well jess, you've done it again, another great voldemort's plan, in the next one, could you make voldemort beat harry, cause that would be funny!

Trichinosis Trichinosis

*Claps*

you are so right, well done for opening peoples eyes about what is going on in the world, good work!

Voldemort's Plan. Ep 1. Voldemort's Plan. Ep 1.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hahaha, SMOKE Great Work Jess, SMOKE that is some funny shit, SMOKE haha, my cat's licking his foot, ARE YA SMOKIN' YET? well anyway, keep up the good word!

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

Hahahaha!

That was so funny, i think i'm gonna die from laughing so hard!

littleFoot littleFoot

Supercalifradgilisticexpialidoscious!

Excellent, Superb, Wonderfull, umm... i can't think of anymore. anyway, the bottom line is that it was good, this is the first movie i've reviewed today and so far it has been the best. One question though, was there meant to be parts where the background was just a flat colour? 'cause it looked kinda weird, but other than that the movie was great!